Friday, April 24, 2009

Emmanuel Radio

You may be interested in the Emmanuel internet radio station that comes out of Kyiv with Christian programming. It is evangelical in nature.

We have a laptop computer in our kitchen and I will often put it on in the morning as I'm fixing breakfast for the kids. I wouldn't say that they're crazy about it but they do enjoy hearing programming from back in Ukraine. Plus I know that they are hearing a positive message to encourage their faith. The music seems to vary quite a bit so I think that is why it's not their first choice for music.

Anyway, check it out. It may be especially useful for your family if your kids don't speak much English yet.

You can choose to display the website in English, Russian, or Ukrainian. Click on the broadcast 128 kbps link on the left of their main page.

No comments: